Dizzy Spells?

I've been the queen of dizzy spells for the past few days. I'm not worrying about it I think it's just part of the LT experience :)

hey hun
i have also noticed this over the past 2 weeks and it worried me as it felt like i was gonna faint, last night was the worst by far as i was sick with it. i drink 4 litres a day so im not sure what is happening lol x x x

Ive been 9 weeks and I still get dizzy spells quite frequently.. even on my refeed week. No idea why, some people just may be more prone to them on LT.

neplbonapart that sounds scary....Molly may a visit to the docs will be useful.....better safe than sorry!!:confused:

neplbonapart said:
A dizzy spell is a warning or alarm to something that is going on wrong and needs to be fixed.When the brain tissues do not get enough amount of oxygen,a person feels dizzy.Respiratory failure commonly occurs in case of chronic obstructive airways disease, collapsed lung,lungs full of fluid and also cancer.

Are you 'f'ing crazy.... You don't say things like that and scare the **** out of people.... Dizzyness is a common side affect of this diet... so go away and don't talk medical bullshit, are you even on this diet?

Sorry to everyone for my outburst, but that's really wound me up!

Are you 'f'ing crazy.... You don't say things like that and scare the **** out of people.... Dizzyness is a common side affect of this diet... so go away and don't talk medical bullshit, are you even on this diet?

Sorry to everyone for my outburst, but that's really wound me up!

My sentiments exactly....you may have seen my comment on another thread!

Sorry, Nel, whoever you are, but if you can't make a sensible, informed comment then please don't bother. We appreciate that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but you aren't just expressing an opinion......

here here

Thank you girls for replying to this. I read this post earlier to day and just did not know what to do with it at all. x

Go Sandra Go Sandra ! xxx

what was that all about, what a horrible, thing to write. fair play to you girls they seem to have deleted the post now. Anyhow I came on to say that it's probably the VLCD that LT is, I suffer dizzyness all the time and i reckon it must be that. Also exercise makes me dizzy, especially if I it's been a few hours since my shake, as the body works best if food is eaten a few hours before exercise. Don't drink too much water when you are exercising. Not sure if this is any use to you xxx

No problem, I don't think that either Amanda or I suffer fools gladly and neither of us is stupid! I can also be a bit gobby, or so my OH says.......as if!

I'm not into people scaring others

And if I didn't know, or have the more sensible people on here explaining the side effects, that post would have scared me to death and I probably would have stopped LT and admitted myself to hospital

There's just no need... My OH uses gobby but I don't believe him lol xx

Back