Dizzydee's Diet Diary...

dizzydee88

Thought I should maybe start a diary to help keep me on track going forward!

I'm Dee, 23 (24 in 2 weeks...) and slimming down to TTC :)
I am married, and live with my hubby and 2 cats.

My sample pack for s&s arrived today so I will be starting on 3 packs and 1 protein meal from tomorrow morning. I'm so excited to be starting my weightless journey properly!

I had a go at slimming world from feb for about 6 weeks and lost half a stone but found it to be too flexible and needed a more controlled diet!

I currently suffer from PCOS an have been told to slim down by the Dr in order to have fertility treatment (unless we conceive naturally enforce I go back in July)

I weighed at Boots yesterday at 12st 12lbs and I am hoping to get into the 9 stone bracket ;)

Would love to hear any tips to follow s&s and any support is much appreciated!

Shall update tomorrow at the end of day 1...

Happy slimming everyone xxx

welcome sweety!!

great to have you here x

Welcome! Good luck with starting tomorrow.

Thanks guys!

Here goes day 1...

I will be starting off with the red fruits shake at 9am, half a bar at 1030am, mushroom soup at 1pm, half a bar at 3.30 and a meal if 100g chicken breast and some broccoli at 630pm :)

Still feeling really optimistic and already looking forward to weighing next Tuesday :eek:

Happy slimming xxx

Halfway through Day 1!

so far I have had:
Red fruits shake for breakfast.... YUM!!
Choc Vanilla and Almond bar for midmorning... YUM!
Mushroom Soup for lunch with 50g of raw mushrooms in to bulk it up... Reminded me more of the cuppasoups than anything else... less water next time i think :eek:

And for dinner, I will be having 100g of chicken with 150g of broccolli

3 large glasses of water as well today so far - another 3 before i leave work and 3 more tonight in the house should keep me right.

Not feeling hungry yet, but have had horrendous stomach cramps... dont think its anything to do with the diet though :mad:

Welcome and good luck hun.

I'm a similar age(25) and weight as you. The packs are fantastic.

Keep updating, the results are fantastic Xx

Hi guys

I've postponed slim and save for a week as I'm being whisked of to paris for my birthday! I will be restarting next Tuesday!

Didn't want to go through the hard work of finally getting into ketosis and ruin it over the weekend!

No wonder my hubby was reluctant to help me start - I had no idea he was planning a surprise trip!

Good luck to everyone and I'll be back in.a week x

dizzydee88 said:
Hi guys

I've postponed slim and save for a week as I'm being whisked of to paris for my birthday! I will be restarting next Tuesday!

Didn't want to go through the hard work of finally getting into ketosis and ruin it over the weekend!

No wonder my hubby was reluctant to help me start - I had no idea he was planning a surprise trip!

Good luck to everyone and I'll be back in.a week x

Fabulous! Have a great time!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Apparently I have more motivation than I thought and restarted today! Halfway through and had crispy choc shake and spicy spaghetti x

dizzydee88 said:
Apparently I have more motivation than I thought and restarted today! Halfway through and had crispy choc shake and spicy spaghetti x

Aww good for you :)

Hi guys! A quick update, kinda decide last night that I was just too motivated to postpone the diet so back on it today and packing up sachets for Paris!

Today I have had:

Crispy choc shake for breakfast - wasn't overly keen on it though...
Silver pack spaghetti for lunch with chicken - loved it and found very filling

On route home from work, not really hungry!

Tonight I am planning on chilli stuffed mushrooms

Friday:
Vanilla crispy shake - nom nom
Cafe latte shake - not so keen but not a massive coffee lover!
Silver pack chilli - amazing!
100g of chicken
Caved a little and had a 2 glasses of wine - oops

Saturday:
Sweet porridge - didn't expect to like it but loved it and found it very filling
White pack chilli - wasn't so keen on this compared to silver pack
Chic coconut bar - cut it up into 30 pieces and snacked throughout afternoon
Watercress and mushroom salad
Chicken
A few mccoys chips - oops!!!! Need to stop having blips!!!!

Sunday:
Planning to have - oatmeal, cottage pie, vanilla caramel shake and protein meal of chicken and spinach

Not expecting a huge loss after the blips :(

Thursday officially xxx

Back