dnt read if squeamish

jaxmummy

Silver Member
but has anyone ever had any bleeding from back passage whilst on these, ive never had it before and im on day 3 of xenical

Yes I did, nothing major but still have it now even weeks in.... I assume its nothing to worry about but I dont know...

oh well if there is 2 of us cnt be that bad lol

but has anyone ever had any bleeding from back passage whilst on these, ive never had it before and im on day 3 of xenical
I havent .But i am only on my first week. Bleeding from the back passge should always be checked.you should see your doctor.

Hi jaxmummy
I havent had that no, but I havent really had the 'expected' symptoms either.
If it continues or worsens maybe enquire with MAPS or your GP.

its just that its only happened since taking them never any trouble before

I'll 3rd that!! Bleeding from behind really needs to be checked out hun

xxxx

Keep an eye on the quantity of blood coming out, if it's a lot and it's only just starting since taking the tablets, stop them and go to your doctor.

If its a little, keep your eye on it, but it might be irritation around your bum going to the toilet more...

also (sorry to be so crude!) if youve started eating more fruit and veg you may be havin regular slightly bigger no2's so you may have a little tear. Its probably nothing but worth checking hun!

xxxxx

been to docs hes told me hes not worried and to carry on as it can affect some people this way, only get worried if the blood is dark x

been to docs hes told me hes not worried and to carry on as it can affect some people this way, only get worried if the blood is dark x

Can you tell me exactly what he said? Thanks x

yeah he said that it had been reported as a side effect and that i had a small pile so it would probably be the 2 combined, also only to get worried if it happened when i wasnt on loo, if it continues or if the blood dark

Thanks for that, as mine has been varied, not continueously, but has been dark sometimes...... hmmmmm

Hiya, Was going to say it`s listed as a side effect for some on the leaflet x

Back