"Do a little dance, make a little love...

perfectorchid

Below 190lbs... wohooo
get down tonight"

Just doing a victory dance:8855: 1 stone gone since dec26th and that's with my 'blip'. I'm buzzing:) I might even put out for the hubby tonight (burn some more cals!)

Lol well done thats great keep it up xx

'keep it up'

how apt lololol

h xx

Woo :) Well done!

hey well done - LOL at your comment - hehehehe :8855:

And you won't have to breathe in so much! Have fun x

:happy096: gosh i cant get that song out of my head now...lol. Well done hun on your 1 stone loss thats great, here's :eatdrink017:to the next stone hun!!

He didn't get any! I was too tired and have a sore throat. On the plus side I have lost another 2lb this morning. It's bloody amazing

There's always tonight, shame you can't suck a strepsil!

Well done on your loss babe. Are you feeling better today? Did OH get lucky?!!!!!!!!!!!

x

get down tonight"

Just doing a victory dance:8855: 1 stone gone since dec26th and that's with my 'blip'. I'm buzzing:) I might even put out for the hubby tonight (burn some more cals!)
:8855:

LOl - go for it hun xx

ha ha ha, well done and lucky hubby! He will definatly be encouragin this diet now! x

Why on earth do you need a pink hoover? If you want a pressie please don't tell him to get you a hoover....how about a handbag?:p

shoes and handbags are always a good thing cos you don't have to worry about the size!.......or make-up or perfume....shall I go on?!

Back