Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Do bars make you weigh more ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by paul1978, 23 February 2008 Social URL.

1. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

I still cant believe Ive lost 1stone 2 lbs in just 2 weeks. Anyhow, on to my question... Could switching to Bars affect weight loss to begin with. Im still in the habit of weighing everday to make sure its still working (Yeh, I know I shouldnt) but since starting the bars on Thursday, Ive had 1 for Thurs lunch and 1 for Fri lunch, weighed myself and I GAINED 1 lb. Now Im not too bothered about the amount but I am a bit concerned that the weight will still be going up as long as I have the bars. I also drank more water than usual (so maybe that might be it). Does anyone know why the gain ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lisabham

lisabham Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi Paul and well done for your loss. I have had bars all through my CD and made no difference to my losses. :) You will love them may make you a bit windy peanut especially but well worth it. Sorry if to much info lol :D

4. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Hi Paul
    I have the bars 1 each day for a week and lost 5 after a 12 loose and a 3 then 5 on bars,hope this helps

5. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    i couldn't follow that Gemma!

6. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    why not! i was just saying the bars didnt affect my weight loose

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.