do cd bars slow weight loss down??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sophia-jo, 27 July 2007 Social URL.

1. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

Hiya, just a quick one...oooh er;)

Do cd bars slow your weight loss down??
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. leehal

leehal Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge SS+
    Don't think so, but they do recommend that you drink them with an extra glass of water.
  4. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

The bars can slow weightloss in some carb sensitive people, however, most are okay.

The new cranberry and peanut bars are lower carb than the others.

Last edited: 27 July 2007
  5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

To be honest the bars did slow me right down coz i love 'em so much. The problem was I'd buy 7 for the week & eat 'em all by day 2 or 3 :eek: Plus unfortunately i'm very carb sensitive, to many carbs & i bloat up like a puffer fish :eek: not good! So for me unfortunately i to stay away from the bars, keep temptation out the way....xxxx
  6. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Gastric BYpass
    I dont think they slow your losses down as long as you stick to the recommended 1 a day.
    Ive been having them for the last 3 weeks. ALthough there was one day I had two bars but I had terrible belly ache afterwards.
  7. ava

ava Silver Member

Not sure really, i had four each week for the last two weeks and have lost 6lb then 4lb. Might try one week without any at all and see if i have a bigger loss.
  8. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

hummmm, ok, I don't really want to part with my bars as I HATE the shakes and only like a couple of soups so I need my bars. This is the first week I've been allowed the bars as I'm only in week 2, so not had a weigh in on a BAR week yet. I just thought that I'd been feeling hungry since I'd been having the bars and wondered if they could slow down weight loss... I have no idea if I'm carb. sensitive.
    I guess I'll just have to wait and see what my weigh ins are like over the next 2 weeks or so.

Thanks for the replies everyone xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.