• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

do cd bars slow weight loss down??

sophia-jo

Silver Member

leehal

S: 20st0lb C: 16st12lb G: 16st7lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 3st2lb(15.71%)
Don't think so, but they do recommend that you drink them with an extra glass of water.

The bars can slow weightloss in some carb sensitive people, however, most are okay.

The new cranberry and peanut bars are lower carb than the others.

Linda

Last edited:

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
To be honest the bars did slow me right down coz i love 'em so much. The problem was I'd buy 7 for the week & eat 'em all by day 2 or 3 :eek: :eek:....lol Plus unfortunately i'm very carb sensitive, to many carbs & i bloat up like a puffer fish :eek: not good! So for me unfortunately i to stay away from the bars, keep temptation out the way....xxxx

ava

Silver Member
Not sure really, i had four each week for the last two weeks and have lost 6lb then 4lb. Might try one week without any at all and see if i have a bigger loss.

sophia-jo

Silver Member
hummmm, ok, I don't really want to part with my bars as I HATE the shakes and only like a couple of soups so I need my bars. This is the first week I've been allowed the bars as I'm only in week 2, so not had a weigh in on a BAR week yet. I just thought that I'd been feeling hungry since I'd been having the bars and wondered if they could slow down weight loss... I have no idea if I'm carb. sensitive.
I guess I'll just have to wait and see what my weigh ins are like over the next 2 weeks or so.

Thanks for the replies everyone xxx