do CD Porridige slow weight loss down?

charleypolequeen

hi i noticed that the porridges are 143 cals and not the normal 138 like shakes and soups? will this slow weight loss down ??

hope not I'm just having one now, though it is only 5 calories, would that make a diff?

I was wondering the same, i have the porridge for breakfast and its more filling than the shakes. Also my microwaves not working so i just warm the porridge in a saucepan, is it ok to do that?

Don't think it does....only has an effect if you carb sensitive but one will not affect your weight loss. When I did CD I had three a day and had no effect on my losses.
Good luck girls x

I had porridge and its upset my stomach its was too thick think i made it wrong dontthink i will have it again though didnt enjoy, i asked my CDC about sauce pan she said thats fine, i know its only 5 cals but i think why not take some out to make it 138 like the rest ...lol my CDC said its fine anyhow...Thank all x

I had porridge and its upset my stomach its was too thick think i made it wrong dontthink i will have it again though didnt enjoy, i asked my CDC about sauce pan she said thats fine, i know its only 5 cals but i think why not take some out to make it 138 like the rest ...lol my CDC said its fine anyhow...Thank all x

I'm afraid you're CWPC is wrong here :( You should not cook the porridge in a saucepan as it mustn't have direct heat. You can do it in a bowl over a saucepan though if you don't have a m/wave

Don't think it does....only has an effect if you carb sensitive but one will not affect your weight loss.

Yes you're right. No difference with weight loss, but if someone is very carb sensitive, having all meals as porridge could possibly bring them out of ketosis.

Still shouldn't have any difference though, but may be hungrier. However, you'd have to be very, very carb sensitive for this to happen.

i really dont like them and my cdc gone on hol till next week so i cant swap them but i truly cant stomach them wonder how cheese and broccoli tastes?

i really dont like them and my cdc gone on hol till next week so i cant swap them but i truly cant stomach them wonder how cheese and broccoli tastes?

Do you have some Cheese and Brocc? They've been discontinued for a while now.

As for the taste. Some people like, lots hated ;) I thought they were alright. Smelt a bit Urrrrggggh though, but okay if you can bypass the nasal passages.

If you are stuck with the porridge, try making it up as a shake. Hot water (more than the packet says obviously), perhaps a little shake mix if you have it, and crushed sweetener tablet.

Tastes a bit like horlicks.

Oh dont need to add shake mix to the A&C porridge...just the original.

Can also add extra cinnamon :)

Oh dont need to add shake mix to the A&C porridge...just the original.

Can also add extra cinnamon :)

Thanks very much will try making it up as shake asi rather noteat it likehow i had it yesterday , thanks very much for your help :D:)

Back