Do I eat too much?

Kirstyh9672

I dont think you are eating too much - no way...

Ignore them huni
xx

i didnt think you could eat to much :confused: i honestly never feel hungry or deprived. yesterday my mum told me she eats alot more than she used to and she lost 6 n half pounds in her first week i think its just a case that your eating the right stuff now and not to much of the junk. so stick at it and enjoy that u can eat so much cause i think thats the wonders of slimming world :)

Dont worry hun, you're not eating too much. As long as its the right things for SW, you will lose so dont worry what anyone else says. They'll stop saying it when they notice your weight loss!

People who don't know the SW plan WILL wonder how and why you are eating so much but the difference is you are eating the right foods and not the same as before. I get people saying to me 'you are always eating' because I eat little and often but I smile when they say that because 'always eating' has helped me to lose over 50lb

I've had the same thing. I stay in a B&B during the week and have been having a bowl of All-Bran followed by bacon, Quorn sausages, poached egg, mushrooms and toast for breakfast and more than one person has said 'I thought you were on a diet?'. Doesn't matter what people say or think, you know you're eating the right thing. The result will speak for itself!

When you are a few stone lighter, you can nicely stick 2 fingers up at the person who made that comment. How rude!! The most important thing on SW in to eat lots of free food. If you don't, it will actually slow down your weightloss, as I have found out this week. So carry on as you are and watch the lbs fall away!

I've had the same thing. I stay in a B&B during the week and have been having a bowl of All-Bran followed by bacon, Quorn sausages, poached egg, mushrooms and toast for breakfast and more than one person has said 'I thought you were on a diet?'. Doesn't matter what people say or think, you know you're eating the right thing. The result will speak for itself!
should say 'yeah i am', smile then carry on eating lol!!

Someone at IMAGE therapy yesterday said that there is a couple who have lost a huge, huge amount of weight and everyone marvels at just how much they can eat, apparently they eat even when they are not hungry (free food im guessing). Its what you eat I guess.

Im fed up with people making those kinds of comment to me mind you - on Sunday I went to a church lunch and without realising how much of pain some of my friends were being they made a huge deal about my food - the only syn on my plate was extra light salad cream - grrrrrrr.

I didn't take an extensive look at all your diary entries so excuse me if I am wrong - could you eat a bit more fruit (on top of what you eat already!!! lets get them really wound up by weight loss eh?). Or do you think that you eat enough already?

It's really nice how everyone on here understands and you have all said that I DON'T eat too much. Thanks for that!
phishfood (nice name by the way it's my fave flavour B+J's :D) - I have gone from eating 1-2 pieces of fruit a week to eating 1-2 pieces a day but unfortunately nobody seems to have noticed this and they just think that I am eating too much still!
I am hoping that I will prove them all wrong when I have hit my target. if anyone asks how I lost my weight I will just say "I just ate loads and loads of food, ask so and so (person of name who has criticised me for eating so much) if you don't believe me" bet that will embarass them!

Back