Do I eat too much?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Kirstyh9672, 16 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Kirstyh9672

Kirstyh9672 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I dont think you are eating too much - no way...

Ignore them huni
    xx

4. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

i didnt think you could eat to much :confused: i honestly never feel hungry or deprived. yesterday my mum told me she eats alot more than she used to and she lost 6 n half pounds in her first week i think its just a case that your eating the right stuff now and not to much of the junk. so stick at it and enjoy that u can eat so much cause i think thats the wonders of slimming world :)

5. flipflop

flipflop Just follow the plan

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(12.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Dont worry hun, you're not eating too much. As long as its the right things for SW, you will lose so dont worry what anyone else says. They'll stop saying it when they notice your weight loss!

6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    People who don't know the SW plan WILL wonder how and why you are eating so much but the difference is you are eating the right foods and not the same as before. I get people saying to me 'you are always eating' because I eat little and often but I smile when they say that because 'always eating' has helped me to lose over 50lb

7. emski

emski Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.29%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I had that problem with DA acting like the food police!! Tell em yes I can have that and more so there!!!!!:p

8. wayneonadiet

wayneonadiet Full Member

I've had the same thing. I stay in a B&B during the week and have been having a bowl of All-Bran followed by bacon, Quorn sausages, poached egg, mushrooms and toast for breakfast and more than one person has said 'I thought you were on a diet?'. Doesn't matter what people say or think, you know you're eating the right thing. The result will speak for itself!

9. flipflop

flipflop Just follow the plan

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(12.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That must be so hard at times Wayne, staying in a B&B and doing SW at the same time.

10. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    When you are a few stone lighter, you can nicely stick 2 fingers up at the person who made that comment. How rude!! The most important thing on SW in to eat lots of free food. If you don't, it will actually slow down your weightloss, as I have found out this week. So carry on as you are and watch the lbs fall away!

11. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

should say 'yeah i am', smile then carry on eating lol!!

12. wayneonadiet

wayneonadiet Full Member

It's not too bad, they have a kitchen with a fridge and microwave which makes life a bit easier. But I do miss my wok!

13. phishfood

phishfood Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Someone at IMAGE therapy yesterday said that there is a couple who have lost a huge, huge amount of weight and everyone marvels at just how much they can eat, apparently they eat even when they are not hungry (free food im guessing). Its what you eat I guess.

Im fed up with people making those kinds of comment to me mind you - on Sunday I went to a church lunch and without realising how much of pain some of my friends were being they made a huge deal about my food - the only syn on my plate was extra light salad cream - grrrrrrr.

I didn't take an extensive look at all your diary entries so excuse me if I am wrong - could you eat a bit more fruit (on top of what you eat already!!! lets get them really wound up by weight loss eh?). Or do you think that you eat enough already?

14. Kirstyh9672

Kirstyh9672 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's really nice how everyone on here understands and you have all said that I DON'T eat too much. Thanks for that!
    phishfood (nice name by the way it's my fave flavour B+J's :D) - I have gone from eating 1-2 pieces of fruit a week to eating 1-2 pieces a day but unfortunately nobody seems to have noticed this and they just think that I am eating too much still!
    I am hoping that I will prove them all wrong when I have hit my target. if anyone asks how I lost my weight I will just say "I just ate loads and loads of food, ask so and so (person of name who has criticised me for eating so much) if you don't believe me" bet that will embarass them!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.