Do I go on Maintenance?

CruZ

:sigh:
I'm totally fed up with the shakes, I hate the soup and don't even get me started on the 'flapjacks! I complete my third week tomorrow. So far I have lost 1 stone in the first 2 weeks and I think I'm on for 4 maybe 5 pounds loss tomorrow. Of course I'm happy but I am really close to losing it. I want to go on the maintenance but I still have loads to lose.

Should I go on the maintenance?
Will I still lose weight?

Pleeeeese advise!!!!

Yes, Sorry I am new at this and didn't know where to post my Q. I need to make my decision as I get weighed tomorrow.

hey if you dont like the choices on lipotrim, why dont you find yourself a cdc and start cd ? so much more choice, i did lipotrim and hated all the packs.. but cd is excellant choice..

Haha, it's weird what these diets make you crave!

I've been craving chicken, veg, and ryvita of all things :s
My mum got a pack of the most lovely looking broccoli today and I just wanted to guzzle it all there and then! :p

Not sure if it's lack of food, alcohol or all the water i'm swimming in but if I don't get some lovely fish soon .....

I'm going to see if I can get the clearly serious help I need over at the lipotrim forum. I'll let you now how I get on. Good luck to you too!

Back