do i have to...

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Im Off On My Hols In 8 Weeks Time And Have Informed My Cdc,she Says That I Have To Work Up The Plans A Few Weeks Before I Go(as Im Planning On Not Doing Cd For The 2 Weeks Im Away) From 810 Up To 1500.
Now Do I Really Have To Do This As I Was Looking To Lose As Much As Possible Before I Go Away,can I Not Just Do Ss+ And Then Gently Ease Myself Into Eating When Im Away,with The Likes Of Chicken,
Any Advice On This Is Much Appreciated,
Elaine X
P.S IF I MUST DO THIS WILL IT EFFECY MY WEIGHT LOSS MUCH??

I'm not a CDC, so this is just my opinion. I'd do the 810 for a week, the next week I'd have one shake and two low carb meals (low carb will keep you in ketosis) and work myself up to three low carb meals. I did this and went all inclusive to the Dom Rep and didn't gain a lb. I made sure I swam every day and did aerobics in the sea...I pretty much ate what I wanted on holiday. Good luck with whatever you decide.x

I would do as CDC says, she is right, if you SS and then dive straight in to a holiday then you could put on a lot of weight, you really need to work up the stages and get your body used to food.

Thanx Girls,
Hey Shazpaz Lovin The Slim Tummy,well Done You Look Great,can I Ask You For An Example Of A Low Carb Meal That You Would Have Had,i Dont Like Fish So Thats A Definite No No Or Tofu So Thats Out The Window.very Fussy I Know,but A Few Examples Would Be Great Thanks.if You Can As I Too Am Going All Inclusive,
Elaine X

Any meat...chicken/beef with salad or green/white veg. I'd have a chicken stir fry with mushrooms/peppers (spiced up)and have it over a bed of salad. I love salad so this is no hardship for me....it made up the bulk of all my meals. Veggies like cauli/brocolli/cabbage is all fine...so I'd make a roast for my family, I'd have a nice piece of chicken with veggies and feel like I'd had an amazing meal.....compared to my families granted it wasn't as nice...I really craved the potato/yorkshire pudding/roasted parsnip, but these are a no no.

I may have worked up the plan without realising it. I didn't stress out too much, but used common sense...I slowly and gradually introduced first of all food...in the form of carbs, then the week before my hols I introduced carbs. i.e a small baked potato with my evening meal, then a slice of wholemeal bread for lunch.

Good luck hun.x

Thanx Shaz ,i`ll Try That So, And Can Only Hope To Do As Well As You Did,
Elaine X

hey elaine,

im gonna ss right up until i go on holiday as like u i want to lose as much as possible b4 i go. Im aware that if i come off it completely on holiday im gonna put on weight and im fully prepared for that. Just will try not to eat like a horse and so hopefully weight gain should not be too bad. Im gonna build myself up from the 2 days b4 i go but defo not a few weeks.
hope this helps! x

I think your counsellor is spot on and is offering great advice and is exactly what I would recommend.

Mike

Hey Lisa,
I Think What Shaz Said Is Good And She Never Put Up A Pound,i Dont Know If I Like The Idea Of Doing It For Weeks Before I Go As I Just Want To Take It Easy When Im Away,its My 1st Holiday In 6 Years(due To My Weight If Im Honest)and I Just Really Want To Enjoy Myself And Not Be Too Fussed About Things,
We Shall Be 2 Beauties Going Away No Doubt About It!!!
Elaine X

Icemoose I Think Coming From Such A Pro As Yourself Its Worth Thinking About,you Look Fantastic In Your Before N After Pics,thanx For The Advice Everyone,
Elaine X

Hi hun....I did my own thing and it worked for me. You have to make up your own mind (I don't want to influence you). Up the exercise on holiday...swim, swim, swim and enjoy lots of lovely salads. Have diet mixers not full sugar, choose baked potato instead of chips and share a dessert...thats what I did. Don't go crazy coz as you know, if you eat the way you did before you did the diet then you will gain. Both have a wonderful holiday..the diet will be here when you get back. I got all my shakes in before I went and got straight back on the diet the day I got home. Good luck girls.

Thanx,it`s Just Nice To Hear Someone Who Went Away And Didnt Gain,i`ll Defo Be In The Pool Alot,my Kids Love The Pool And At 7 And 4 They Keep Me Going Non Stop,thanx For The Tips On The Foods To Have Too,much Appreciated,
Elaine X

When i went on holiday my cdc never said a thing like that to me she let me do ss completly until i went i stopp one day previous and had a big meal as drinking the next day and wanted to get out of ketosis.i was only away a week maybe and put on 5/6pounds not to bad and i ate everything around me :(

i think do whatever you feel is right. just my two pence worth!!

Back