Do I move councillors?

joh117

I am on week 18/19 of LL and will be starting management in 1 1/2weeks time.

I am feeling really dispondent with my LLC. I am getting the feeling her heart isnt in it anymore. There is a new LLC come into the area and I know someone who goes to see her and says she is really good and seems to follow the programme to the tee.

My LLC seems not to follow protocol at all. I am in developers but have not received the scrapbook. We hardly covered any of the counselling in foundation. We have yet to get our before and after photos.

I have never had to get my BP checked out since the initial doctors signing of the form.

I really want to succeed having lost 5st and I am thinking will I stand a better chance of this by doing management with a councillor who follows the programme. After all this is the time where I am going to learn the most and also need the support.

Our LLC is unavailable by phone and has been for weeks as it is out of order. Not very good if you need to speak to her.

I would appreciate your views on what you would do. Dont get me wrong as a person I like my current LLC but I have to think of my overall success.

I have attempted to make contact with the new LLC and await her call.

Dilema:confused:

Go for it!

I think you should go for it if you have that option. I know all about the frustrations of a poor LLC!

Obvously you will need to consider how important the other group members are to you in terms of your overall motivation. But if that isn't a primary consideration, I think you should make a fresh start.

Sounds to me as if you think a move may be for the best so be brave!

Good luck with the decision.

Fatpossum

Congratulations on an amazing weight loss to date, in spite of patchy support from LLC. You've done incredibly well. I read about a similar situation with a fellow LL blogger and I have been shocked because mine is very good (sorry, that's no help to you, right now). There doesn't seem to be any benchmark.

Your situation sounds very poor indeed. Have you contacted LL HQ? Maybe Management will be the ideal opportunity to switch. What you certainly need to think is whether you should put up with such shoddy service!

I shopped around for my LLC and even though the travelling is a complete pain, I felt it was worth it. And it has been. If you like the sound of the new LLC, go there. Management is supposed to be the hard bit (although I think you've done incredibly well) so you want to be sure that your LLC is going to be there with you and for you every step of the way.

I really wish you luck and let us know how you get on.

Mrs Lxxx

If I was you I would certainly go and have a chat with the new LLC and see what you think of her yourself. It sounds to me like you have paid £66 a week for foodpacks and received very little in the way of counselling so far so if you like the new lady, personally I would move. You have done incredibly well so far and with very little support from the very person who is being paid to supply it! As you say, Management and post-management is going to be harder than abstinence and we all need all the help we can get if we want to keep this weight off for good.

Let us know what you decide.

Good for you and Good Luck for June 5th! You will do really well - you're so determined.

I hope you get the counselling support that you deserve; when it's good, it's really worth it so fingers crossed for this next stage in your journey.

Mrs Lxxxxx

Well done Jo for changing, I'm glad you've done it - you deserve a good counsellor to work this through with you.

Cath

Back