Do I re-feed

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by annie3138, 28 June 2010 Social URL.

1. annie3138

annie3138 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.7%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I have a quick question please? I'm going out for a meal in 2 Saturdays time.... dont want to give Lipotrim up but know I will be eating that night (if I can remember how to chew lol) Should I re feed next week or just wing it for the night if you know what i mean??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    thats your choice really. officially your supposed to refeed but saying that you might get away with it if you dont. i had a slice of cake once and it didnt make a bit of difference and still had a good loss at weigh in that week but everyone is different. that said, it can be difficult to get back on the diet once youve eaten something so beware. also, do not whatever you do, drink alcohol as you might make yourself ill..you have to reintroduce it gradually once you finish the diet (just from other peoples past experiences, i wouldnt want you do go down that route and have to visit the hospital)!

hope that helps a bit

h x

4. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Could you consider going out but not eating and just having sparkling water and coffee? It seems such a shame to have gone to the effort of starting the diet, getting through the tough initial phase and then breaking it for a night out.
    If you must break it then you should do a proper refeed.

5. annie3138

annie3138 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.7%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    hiya thank you for your replies. Its my mums 70th which ive planned for over a year, tho I wont be going mad not eating is not an option. I def wont be having alcohol then, dont so bad cos i dont drink much anyhow. Thanks again

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.