Do not read if you're delicate in any way!

Poorly girl here :eek:(

I've been angelic and stuck to the diet as per Induction Plan and yesterday aftenoon got struck down with the worst diarrhoea and vomitting I've ever experienced! The vomitting has stopped today but the runs are still very much there, keeping me away from work which is not good.

All i've managed to eat today is jelly :eek:(. Is this a classic Atkins side effect or have I picked up a stomach bug?

Poor you, not got a clue about atkins im afraid but does sound a bit drastic, dont forget to drink water. x

Got bad tummy troubles with Dukan. The nausea etc and then lo and behold the constipation! It is simlar to Atkins and just did not suit me. Perhaps a different diet?

I'm doing GI. :cool:

awww, diagnosis: definitely a bug! Like the others say, water, water water. If you become dehydrated, as you're likely to with said bug, you'l make atkins flu sooo much worse! Aww. Hope you're better soon! xo

must be a bug, doctors will tell you i would advise going

Thanks for all your comments guys! Happy to say that i'm on the mend and in Ketosis! Not sure if it was kick started because I had nothing in my stomach though! Just happy to be on the mend :eek:)

Good to hear you're improving!

Back