Do not want to turn 30 at nearly 30 stone!!!

So completely messed up this week :$
Had so much n don't even know where to start!!!
Been just a busy tiring week all round!
School been tiring and very busy!
Hoping to get back on track tomorrow?

Right I hate this saying lol but draw a line under it and start a fresh .Think positive you know you can do it.:)
Have a good day tomorrow :) x
Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I agree, draw a line

Last week i had a bad week, and had alsorts!!!...kfc, mc donalds, chinese, chippy! And was surprised with a lil half pound off, but i was expecting far worse, so today ive took it back to basis. I find i struggle to stay on track if i dont have what i enjoy, and slowly but surely my eating habits, thinking and energy is getting so much better!

You can do it :)

x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey hun, its not the falling off the wagon that matters, but the getting back on! Good luck at WI tomorrow but remember its a fresh week so you can put it all behind you x

Thank you :)

Omg I don't know how but I lost 2.5lb :eek:

Need to be extra good this to make sure it doesn't catch up with me :)

I have loved reading your posts congratulations on fab losses! Your 30th will be amazing!

I also have PCOS and need to loose weight so the docs will help us concise!

Looking forward to following your journey! I am currently on week 1 and determined to stick to it!

Xx

I have loved reading your posts congratulations on fab losses! Your 30th will be amazing! I also have PCOS and need to loose weight so the docs will help us concise! Looking forward to following your journey! I am currently on week 1 and determined to stick to it! Xx

I'm back on track after a week off! Hoping it doesn't catch up with me :$

Hey hun hows it going? xxx

:( not been on plan!
Really need to get myself sorted and I miss you all!!
I've been so busy with planning lessons, marking and school stuff that I have been eating convenience food :$
Been and bought muller lights and cereal and fruit so going to try and get back on track x

You have made a cracking start forget what has happened and focus on what you want to achieve and get back on plan

:) All the best

Not sure about Sat, hopefully x

Back