Do not want to turn 30 at nearly 30 stone!!!

I'll have a look :)
I'm doing ok- relaxed these couple of days and got niece and nephew today x

So I went to Liverpool meet on sat and had a lovely time and now it's time to sort my head out and get back on track!!!
I've been feeling rubbish lately and very short tempered- I'm convinced it's because of my weight!
I need to lose the weight so I have more energy too - at the min I am so tired that I can't be bothered doing anything!!!
Once I am out I am fine but it's getting out in the first place!!!
Found my wii fit :D gonna set it up tomorrow morning!!

People are getting pregnant left right and centre and we are so desperate to start a family but I need to lose weight!!!

Will try and post tomorrow with food pics :)

Back to group this week!!!

Yay for getting back on it - starting is the hardest part getting back in the right frame of mind
I usually find the first three dats the hardest, then it clicks as a routine and suddenly seems simples!

So plan is to go back to class tonight!!!
Opportunity for some teachers to go to Ghana to build wells with school and also to be part of international summer school to Mauritius!! Would certainly like to go one at least one would love to go on both (but that's just being greedy) :p
Would not be able to cope with flights or heat at this size so another reason to lose weight!
Also one of my good friends sent me a picture of her mask for my masquerade ball - need to sort myself out- will be so uncomfortable if I don't lose weight!
Best of intentions! Let's see how it goes x

Oh bought a new slow cooker a big 6.5 litre from aldi - was half price :D only £18
Just need to do a shop then can't wait to use it!

On a totally different topic- I am so very tired!
Mum came in last night to see us and was looking at puppies (me and Liam want a puppy) and she didn't go home until near midnight :eek: I know that doesn't seen late but I get up at 5:30 so usually in bed by 10:30/11
And to make matters worse husband not well and has a horrible cough so woke up several times coughing everywhere - I know it's not his fault but it's so hard not having a go at him! Had to really bite my tongue this morning!

Anyway enough of the rant - need to get ready! X

Good for you :D
Those are opportunities you don't want to miss!
Have a good day .
Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back