Do people misbehave after a Weigh-In?

So near then to your blue target shiny and badge. Fabulous! Well done on your weight loss.

I weigh in the morning so tend to treat it as a normal day. Last night we had Chinese take away though and i practically inhaled the prawn crackers. I reckon i had about 30 syns. But i counted it and will be trying to make up for it in the week. I am only 0.5lbs away from target so really hope i haven't messed it up already!

Just noticed your stats hun...wow! Well Done! Have you got any before and after pics to share? x

I have done it at times but think it does effect the next weeks weigh in I used to try and plan a nice on plan meal for after weigh in when I weighed at group but am going alone at the moment and I have my dinner and everything before I weigh in and don't feel like having much afterwards as weigh quite late after a swim and am usually ready for bed when get back.
Sometimes I think the problem can be that people starve themselves all day to weigh at group(not all I know) and then eat more because they are hungry, others can get away with it. It could also depend how many syns people have through the week if your someone who allows yourself less than 15 syns a day then you could possibly just be having the rest of your weekly syns as a post weigh in blow out and not be effected.
I think we are all different and have to do the best we can when we can and hope we get the rewards on the scales x

One thing I read somewhere was 'you don't have to treat yourself with food, you are not a dog!' Puts things into perspective doesn't it lol I am trying not to treat myself with food, of course I have my syns but I am trying to see them as part of the plan and not 'treats' I've been 100% for a good few weeks without a blip so that mindset must be working :)

*Emsie* said:
Just noticed your stats hun...wow! Well Done! Have you got any before and after pics to share? x

I have put a couple on a thread on the photo forum but to save you the bother of looking I'll see if I can attach them here.. (I'm a bit rubbish with technology!)

There is one from a wedding I went to in summer 2011, Christmas day just gone (guess which one that is!) and a face shot from a night out last weekend.

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 69
  • xmas 2012 web large.jpg
    xmas 2012 web large.jpg
    961 KB · Views: 80
  • almost at target.jpg
    almost at target.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Back