Do people (women!) feel worse coming up to period time?

fatpossum

Silver Member
Hi Chaps,

I have been dying again for the past couple of days. I feel so 'not right' that it's scary. I feel 'hollow' and shaky and really thirsty.

My period came on today - could this be the reason?

I am well into week three now and I expect to have adjusted to the regime at this stage.

Fatpossum :confused:

FP thats a little worrying...You do retain water with TOTM which may explain the thirst, your core temp is also higher so again explains the thirst possibly, hollow and shaky could be hormonal but you really need to see your own GP for blood sugar tests and to get your BP done initially....

I got my period right in the middle of my first ketosis high. I really came down to earth with a bump I can tell you. Emotionally I was a wreck (don't normally have too bad PMT). I really hope next month isn't as bad. Mind you I got right back on track after a few days so it wasn't too bad.
I felt really hungry again (but that was emotional hunger), felt bloated (with what I don't know) . I also got terribly consipated. So not exactly the same symptons as you but I certainly had a hard time for a few days.

Back