Step 1 Sole Source Do the bars effect ur loss?

they have less carbs in them.
6.jpg

Lemon bar has least carbs, I love all the chewy bars, the crunch bars are really tasty but really hard to bite/cut! The lemon bar is a yummy non chocolate alternative to all the others. X

I'm on day 2 & loving the lemon bars, I have half mid morning & then the other half with a shake around late afternoon. They're quite filling!

On the website it says all chewy bars have 22.2g of carbs and 5.5 fat and lemon is 20.1g carbs and 5.6 fat but the crunchy ones have 13-15 carbs but 7g fat! What's worse carbs or fat? Haha I'm just going to stick to 1 a day with 2 shakes

I asked the same question! I'm sticking with the Lemon for now

On the website it says all chewy bars have 22.2g of carbs and 5.5 fat and lemon is 20.1g carbs and 5.6 fat but the crunchy ones have 13-15 carbs but 7g fat! What's worse carbs or fat? Haha I'm just going to stick to 1 a day with 2 shakes

When you Consider that you only have 2 other products a day and that's it, I'm not going to lose sleep over the additional 1.5g fat a day for my peanut bars lol

Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

I can't wait to try the peanut bars! once I'm allowed to have them I don't think I'll care either lol

At what point are you allowed them? And what's wrong that you can't start off with them

After 2 weeks.
Not sure actually why they aren't allowed from day 1 but probably temptation/carbs combo...but I'm guessing

Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

Yep 2 weeks apparently, week 3 starts for me tomorrow after WI so I hope they're on the menu!

Yep 2 weeks apparently, week 3 starts for me tomorrow after WI so I hope they're on the menu!

Good luck with wi and hopefully you'll have some bars :)

Current loss: 22lbs and 15.5 inches

Thank you! Lost 4lbs this week, that's 9lb in 2 weeks AND I've got peanut & choc bars now!!!! So happy haha. Your stats are inspirational :)

Thank you! Lost 4lbs this week, that's 9lb in 2 weeks AND I've got peanut & choc bars now!!!! So happy haha. Your stats are inspirational :)

Goodness me that's super! Well done hun!

Oooooh pop a peanut bar in the fridge! Make them last longer ;)

And thank you, that's quite the compliment :)

Thanks :) I have put them all in the fridge now, the choc ones are amazing! Really not sure about the crunchy bits in the peanut bars, I can't seem to chew them enough to break it down if that makes sense lol

Thanks :) I have put them all in the fridge now, the choc ones are amazing! Really not sure about the crunchy bits in the peanut bars, I can't seem to chew them enough to break it down if that makes sense lol

I nurse my peanut bar for about an hour and really do it slowly and with focus lol I like the crunchy bars.
I need to try the choc one now you've said that

Back