do the flap jacks slow ure weight loss?

KIKI FT

as you may all have noticed i am having a crap day just wanted to know if the flap jacks slow ure weight down cause whenever i eat them i feel hungry and i dont think i have lost as much weight this week as i did in my first :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:weigh in tomorrow

Dont know really pet I only use them in emergancy's. Sounds like your head is messing with you, take a chill pill and relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax xx

Ill be able to tell you tonight - I have had one every day for lunch this week. I have my weigh in tonight so ill let you know xx

Goal 2 for Ally, get in there! xx

Good luck Ally hun xx

for me, they never made any difference and i was having one a day for weeks. in fact the weight loss sped up if anything but they do recommend you have an extra 1/2 pt of water for each flapjack you eat cause theyre dense.

good luck with the weigh in!

h x

I don't know how you can eat them! I think they are horrid!!! It's unlikely that you'll loose as much weight as in your first week anyway as that's when you loose all your glycogen (not sure if that is spelt right). If the flatjacks make you hungry then don't get any tomorrow and stick to the shakes, experiment with them so that you have a bit of variety, such as make them into a moose then put it in the microwave for a minute or put it in the freezer for a couple of hours (yum yum). I find these a lot more easy to stomach. Keep your chin up and remember that even if you have a slow week one week you'll make up for it on another xx

Thanks guys - im hoping I can get to the stone - knowing my luck I wont but do you no what I dont mind!! Because once I lose something thats all I care about right now.

In saying that Ill probably drop kick the weighing scales if I havent gotten to the stone

Gonna stop drinking water now at 4 o clock and ill go to the chemist at 6.30 so please god Ill have pee'd everything out.

They are only a few cals higher and are lower in carbs!! I don't think they would offer then if they did hun xxx Good luck tonight xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't know how you can eat them! I think they are horrid!!! It's unlikely that you'll loose as much weight as in your first week anyway as that's when you loose all your glycogen (not sure if that is spelt right). If the flatjacks make you hungry then don't get any tomorrow and stick to the shakes, experiment with them so that you have a bit of variety, such as make them into a moose then put it in the microwave for a minute or put it in the freezer for a couple of hours (yum yum). I find these a lot more easy to stomach. Keep your chin up and remember that even if you have a slow week one week you'll make up for it on another xx
Just remember your shakes lose essential vits an minerals after 15 mins!!!!

as you may all have noticed i am having a crap day just wanted to know if the flap jacks slow ure weight down cause whenever i eat them i feel hungry and i dont think i have lost as much weight this week as i did in my first :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:weigh in tomorrow
Can't believe you were given FJ's on the first week!!! You'll be fine!!! i would try them again in a few weeks stick with the milkshakes for a while!! you will have a nice big loss this week xxxxxxxx YOU CAN DO IT X

I've been given flapjacks on my first week ! I take it this is not right... i have not had one yet, should i go back to the chemist ?:confused::confused::confused:

Everyone seems to have been told different but i was told not untiil week 2 trace was told after 3 weeks ...i suposse you have to get use of the not eating and they are a bit harsh on the tummy at first xxx I personally would wait till next week xx but others may feel differently

TBH I would wait until you miss chewing so much you dont care.

They dont taste great at first but god it is lovely to chew after a while. I also find they fill me up great and for longer than the shakes. Ive gotten used to the taste now - and after the first few bites I actually start to like the taste.

But def wait!

I've been given flapjacks on my first week ! I take it this is not right... i have not had one yet, should i go back to the chemist ?:confused::confused::confused:
Loving the pic hunni .....:D

Hi there

Well last week i asked the chemist for 14 flapjacks (2 per day), but the pharmo said that from the begning of the year, the rules changed to a maximum of just 1 flappy a day, when i asked him why he told me that they found peeps that were having 2 per day didnt have as good as a loss, so this week i decided not to eat any flappys and just stick with the shakes, just as an experiment for myself to see if i have a bigger loss this week. my weigh in is tomorrow. x

That will be good to know as i am loving the FJ's but if they will slow me down i will bin em

Back