Do u eat on weigh in day's?

last week mas my first weigh in and I ate normally except i diddnt have my snack just before I went in and I had my dinner after... No eating all day wouldnt work for me

I eat normally until after lunch when I usually don't have anything to eat or drink til weigh in (5.30pm). I go to class straight from work so couldn't eat my dinner first even if I wanted to! :D I take an Alpen Light bar to have with my coffee while everyone is getting weighed, then dinner when I get home.

Good idea jalexiia to take bar with you will try that tonight!

I have my normal breakfast, usually porridge with Muller Light yoghurt and fruit and a couple of cups of tea before WI at about 10am. As long as it's the same every week I don't think it really matters whether or not you eat before weigh in.

Denise

I didn't eat hardly anything today because I knew I had weigh in and now weigh in is over I am so hungry and can't stop eating. Luckily I have a few low syn snacks about and lots of free food around but no way will I be doing that again!

I'm currently doing it at home, so I WI before breakfast first thing. When I did use to go to meetings (both SW and WW) I used to eat my breakfast and lunch as normal and have my tea (usually a takeaway followed by a few drinks :ashamed0005:) after the meeting.

Back