Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

do u ever get that feeling....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by lyndah2008, 11 September 2008 Social URL.

1. lyndah2008

lyndah2008 Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    That you are going to gain weight this week? i have had 2 really great weeks loosing 5.5lb each week and i had a bad tummy last week! and i am now convinced (even though i am being good) that because my loss has been so great and i am now tummy problem free that i am going to gain weight this week. I have stuck to plan despite wanting to eat rubbish. I have had 10 syns a day and i am trying to use as many speed and superspeed foods that i can. I am also hoping to exercise 3 times this week which i didnt do last week!

sorry if its too much info but i have not managed to go the loo (if you know what i mean) for a couple of days and thats probably why i feel heavier!

what else can i do?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Yup Ive felt like that before, in fact last week I didn't think Id done very well and I actually lost 3 1/2 pounds. But if you don't lose then you've still done amazingly and if you added up your weight losses and divide it by three weeks you've lost on average (just over) 3 and 1/2 a week! xxx

4. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    You may be suprised hun, get to WI and let us know. Good luck x

5. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    YES! I have had it all week and Im verging losing the will to live! Im being so so good and getting nowhere and I dont know why :(

Good Luck with WI never know may even out...xxx

6. lyndah2008

lyndah2008 Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    WI isn't until tuesday so i don't even know why i am panicing. i'm sure if stick with it, it will come off eventually! thanks everyone x

7. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Those scan brans get your bowels moving! Last week I felt I'd put on weight, but I still managed to lose 1/2 a pound, so think positive!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.