do u ever get that feeling....

That you are going to gain weight this week? i have had 2 really great weeks loosing 5.5lb each week and i had a bad tummy last week! and i am now convinced (even though i am being good) that because my loss has been so great and i am now tummy problem free that i am going to gain weight this week. I have stuck to plan despite wanting to eat rubbish. I have had 10 syns a day and i am trying to use as many speed and superspeed foods that i can. I am also hoping to exercise 3 times this week which i didnt do last week!

sorry if its too much info but i have not managed to go the loo (if you know what i mean) for a couple of days and thats probably why i feel heavier!

what else can i do?

Yup Ive felt like that before, in fact last week I didn't think Id done very well and I actually lost 3 1/2 pounds. But if you don't lose then you've still done amazingly and if you added up your weight losses and divide it by three weeks you've lost on average (just over) 3 and 1/2 a week! xxx

YES! I have had it all week and Im verging losing the will to live! Im being so so good and getting nowhere and I dont know why :(

Good Luck with WI never know may even out...xxx

WI isn't until tuesday so i don't even know why i am panicing. i'm sure if stick with it, it will come off eventually! thanks everyone x

Those scan brans get your bowels moving! Last week I felt I'd put on weight, but I still managed to lose 1/2 a pound, so think positive!

Back