Do we get our before and after photo?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Fatty_no_more, 11 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I would love to have this as a record of how far I have come.
    Do we get them after we finish 100 days?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loulouh79

loulouh79 Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    Hi My LLC said that we get them. I think you can actually paste them into your green book that you get.

i'm only on day 21 so a little while before i get mine yet.

L x

4. Ameythist

Ameythist Full Member

yep after 100 days - then they take another when development has finished then another when route to Management has finished.

5. Peridot

Peridot Peridot

We've been told we're having our after photos taken on day 84 - and then being given them on day 91 (final session)!

6. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    I saw mine for the first time on Monday this week. I started in Feb this year, and this week I had a pop-in because I am finding it tough at the moment. I was not given my photos, but my LLC scanned them and gave me a copy. She also took some more of me, although I still have a long way to go.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.