Do we have any sunday weighers?

MamaC

Silver Member
I've been on SnS a while now but think it would be nice to have someone who weighs in on the same day to help give support!
If you do weigh on Sunday please feel free to join in :) xx

Looks like its just me lol :) oh well!

I'm 3lbs down today :) 4 more lbs till the 4st mark!!!

4 stone is very impressive!! I just ordered my first week of s+s so have not started yet. Have been looking for thinspiration on here and have found it! well done to you :) xxxx

Aww thank you Hun :) it really is the best thing iv ever done! Good luck on your s&s journey xx

This weeks WI

4lbs off yay :) that takes me to my 4st lost so I'm a very happy bunny xx

Bit late to reply, but I am a Sunday weigher - first week done and 11lb off so chuffed :)

I have ordered my first taster pack and I am starting sunday as I have a meal planned for Saturday so I will join you here if you don't mind. On Sunday morning I will write start weight and then see how I go.

Aww thank you Hun :) good luck for Sunday can't wait to see your first results next week xx

I started at almost exactly the same weight Hun! Good luck for your journey :) hope your first day went well xx

You guys are doing great!!!! Well done to all of you!

My weigh in is on Sundays also :) I shred 3.3lbs (and I'm learning to talk in lbs as well as kgs!! YAY!)

Bit disappointed as I hoped that since I didn't get rid of much my first week (just finished week 2) I'd have done better... ah well... there's always next week and my energy seems to be back so I'll be able to actually exercise now! YAY! I've missed running!!

That's brilliant Hun well done :)

I lost 5lbs but 4 of it was from gain so I guess I only lost 1lb this week xx

I lost a half kg, which I think is 1lb(?). But I had meals for dinner while away which were prob to large and a few blips, so happy enough!

I only lost 1 lb I am gutted I have been good all week I am just hoping I have a good 3rd week or I think I might just do a normal diet as I used to lose 1/2 lb a week on them. Good luck to anyone else who is weighing in today x

Back