Do we start adding the points this week?

Starlight

Gold Member
An idea suggested on one of the other threads, which I hadnt thought of and wondered what everyone else thought...

Is anyone expecting to have lost when they go to class or wi this week :cool:

Do we start adding the 2, 1, 0 points for wi's this week or do we count this weeks wi as our start weight and start next week?

I hadnt thought of doing that. I KNOW Ill have gained this week... just not sure by how much :eek:

Wouldnt want people getting discouraged when the teams have no points this week :rotflmao:

I don't get weighed until Thurs and as Christmas Day and New Years Day both fell on a Thursday we have not had a class since 18 Dec. Have not stood on scales so no idea whether I am up or down. But I am willing to go with the majority

Irene xx

I think that is a good idea actually but I am happy to go with the majority too. It does make sense as we have some newbies having their first WI this week too.

A poll would be good I reckon as it will be anonymous.

i think we should start this week - a lot of people have been gearing up, and i know there will be new starters but there always will be and we cant keep using the same reason! Again, teams arent really a big competition, just a little fun, so whether we gain or not is not important just an incentive for everyone who is back on track to keep going :)

also i am so excited i couldnt possibly wait until NEXT tuesday! and what about Jen? shes a nutter, she wont last for another 2 weeks LOL :D

Yes I know where you all live!!! We cant wait another week!! I havent been this excited since Take That got back together!! although I dont get weighed in till next sunday :p hee hee!!...obv happy to go with the majority :( ....as long as the majority say lets get this baby on the go!!!

i agree with jen, who agreed with me :D go go go! :D

Well I've lost this week so obviously I'm happy to start this week ;) But I'm also happy to leave it for another week if that's what everyone wants. I'm eeeeasy. (Ssh Jen, I've heard about you :p)

I'm rearing to go this week but as they say majority rules. Either way I'm cool with it.

That's cool with me.

I think thats a good idea, go with it!

Back