Do ya think ill have it gone??

ladylipo

Silver Member
Rite im under a bitta pressure now :mad:
Im off on hols the 25th of next month its roughly 7 weeks!
Do ya think i could be at goal by then i can only stay on LT for another 5 weeks cos i may do 2 weeks of refeed before i go!
SOOO 5 weeks do ya think its possible???

Honestly and truthfully I hope you do but realistically its going to be tough, womens weight losses are so up and down, due to women things:eek:.
But you really dont need to put yourself under that kind of pressure, if you lose anything its a bonus, the holiday is not the be all and end all of your life, so when you come back you just plod on where you left off.
Your young and you have all your life to take holidays, so chill Winston and take every day as it comes and be pleased and proud for what you have done;) x

HMMMMMM i suppose your right, anyway ill hav a fair bit gone by then!
I dont get women things :cool: so techinally im a man! lol

:eek: LOL!
Thats it, just be happy that you will lose the majority. :)

Just do what you can hun, try not think about the time element. Most of it willl be gone and 2 or 3 pounds won't make any difference to the way you look anyway. Good Luck

When are you planning on refeeding garry?

Tanks x

Sometime in June I think? According to the BMI I should be ideally 11st 5lb, but ive not been there since I was 17ish.lol I will keep going up until im between 12 and 13st, by which time its down to how I feel.
I get weighed on Sunday morning so should be in the 14's so a 2 1/2ish to go.:eek: waheeyyyyyy! Thankgod!:D x

Sometime in June I think? According to the BMI I should be ideally 11st 5lb, but ive not been there since I was 17ish.lol I will keep going up until im between 12 and 13st, by which time its down to how I feel.
I get weighed on Sunday morning so should be in the 14's so a 2 1/2ish to go.:eek: waheeyyyyyy! Thankgod!:D x

Good luck with the weigh-in on Sunday - you've done amazing :)

My partner started LT about 6-7wks ago and has lost just under 4.5 stone!! He started off at 25 stone and the difference in him is un-believable, that's what's made me do the same, if he can do it anybody can!! i know what his eating habits were like before he started his journey and to see him now, its un-real... x x

Back