DO you all use your weeklies?

Lianna

Silver Member
Just wondering if you do and how your weight losses are?? im on 36 points a day and i know theyre there to be used but will i loose more if i dont use them?x

Do you rekon if i stixck with my full daily points and not have the weeklies the lossesd will be good? xx

It really is trial and error, we are all different! x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I never eat mine. Then again, I get 57 points a day and don't usually eat all of them!

57 isn't a diet, it's a dream ;) x

I'm on 26 PP a day and I definately use my weeklies.. I would be lost without them! Still losing weight so I'm happy!

I've only been on it a couple of weeks, but I've used some of my weeklies, but not all. We had pizza on Sunday, and I *ahem* over-indulged a little, so used 10 of my weeklies, but that's what it's there for - isn't it?

smirnoff said:
57 isn't a diet, it's a dream ;) x

Infact I should get 61 but I dropped them down! At my first meeting my leader said I could have a right feast! X

Ive only done 2 weeks but weigh on a saturday morning. I use my weeklies after weigh in at the end of the week then start fresh sunday morning.

I also exercise 4-5 nights a week and dont count the activity points either.

Lost 3lb - (in 4 days) then 5.5 the following week x

I try not to everyone is different I've tried both and for me not using them I have lost but then I am 8lb away from target so my losses have slowed

My weeklies (& the rest :() usually disapear when friday night comes round lol

I've gone from working most weekends to having every weekend off in my new job..... Loving it but finding weekends soooo hard with WW!!!! I'm 100% during the week at work but come Friday I'm just dying for vino :)

I've limited my 49 weeklies to one blow out on a Sat night but I find Sunday day really hard if I've nothing planned.....even contemplating swapping my weigh in day to a Saturday morning :) however I will eventually start working weekends again!

Going to Frankie & Bennys on Fri night with my sis for tea and we've planned ahead so we know what we're ordering and it's within our daily points if we munch on fruit and soup throughout the day.....thus saving my 49 weeklies for a night out on Sat!!!! Will I ever learn...... No hangover=no Sunday munchies!!! :) Xxxx

I've only been doing this for three weeks and I'm on 26 a day. I would be totally lost if I didn't have my weeklies to enjoy.

I've lost 8lbs in three weeks and I'm happy with that.
I only have half a stone-ish to goal.

Back