do you all write down your food

I'm writing down everything but I'm only a few weeks in and our Consultant asks us to give them to her for the first few weeks.

I'm thinking of starting a little notebook which will last me lots of weeks/few months a time!

I used to write down everything I ate but I've become quite lazy since moving in to my new house 8 weeks ago (I'm also insanely busy with marking as we're being inspected this year in school). I think I might get myself a little notebook that I can carry around to keep track of my Healthy Extras and syns as I've been overindulging for the last couple of weeks. Oops! xxx

Sounds as though there are lots of list lovers out there - thank goodness I'm not the only one!

i thinks its cos i write things down at work for my 26 toddlers i have a day so writing for me is last on list

I have a notepad and 4 highlighter pens.

I write everything down then highlight different types of food to see at a glance that I have eaten what I need, then tot up the syns.

Yellow for HeA
Orange for HeB
Pink for syns
Green for exercise

Now that I have wriiten that down ^^^ I feel a bit daft :eek: but it works for me.

Not just me then :eek: I've got a 4 pack of 'stabilo' highlighters that get put to good use :eek:

Back