do you eat before or after your weigh in?

F4ye

Hi all

I have always eaten before group only to discover that not one other person in my group does this! I figure that if I am consistently eating dinner before I go it might be the reason I am not showing any great losses? Or am i clutching at straws!!! what do you think?

F4ye

If you have always eaten before group then stopping now might show a false loss next week, if you keep it up after that then it will even out of course. Some at group do and others don't, consistency is all that's important. Personally I don't but then I often eat my meal fairly late in the day anyway so I'm not going out of my way just because of WI.

I always eat after my weigh in, this is how i started week one and how i will continue, as changing your pattern now may show a false loss

I'm new here too :) I always have my main meal around 6pm and my class is before that, so I always eat after class. I find I eat much less on a weigh-in day too, which is maybe not so good for me, I just can't bring myself to eat loads when I know I have to weigh in that evening. I eat plenty the rest of the week though so it's not like I'm starving (she says, trying to make herself believe she's not doing anything wrong) :eek:

I always eat after i have this feeling that if i eat before i will weigh loadssss more because of my dinner lol ! x

Back