Do you eat through other people ???

claz

wants to be slim
Hi all,

Just want to know if anyone else is like me since i started lipotrim.

I have started baking and experimenting with cooking (even though i can't taste any of it myself ). I do the weekly shop online now and so organised with what the family is going to eat all week. I'm cooking everything from scratch so that its really healthy. i think i'm also doing it so that it won't be a last resort to get a takeaway in as the family have not had 1 takeaway since ive been on lipotrim.

I also love watching master chef and come dine with me - which is mad as i can't eat any of it.

I also think my poor husband is getting 'bigger' as i'm buying things i would like to eat and making nice food and then 'making' him eat them and tell me what its like lol

well thats it from me - just wondered if it was just me that is like this !

hi there claz i also have found myself cooking and baking more than i would normally, my family have said tonight that i have become a feeder, i just love to smell it, they have named me "Sniffer", or well as long as im sniffing and not eating, lol

LOL....

I just read your reply to my husband and he said -- "thats you" - so i'm a feeder as well and love to smell stuff - i'm obsessed with making sure everyone eats all the time !

Hi Claz,

Im kinda the same. I live on my own which makes it sooo much easier but I keep looking up recipes online and looking at cookery books like im obsessed!!! Then I keep thinking oh ill make that when I can eat again!!
This is my 2nd time round on lt and last time when I finished it I use to make everything from scratch. Like big pots of stew or bolagnase but I would portion it off and freeze it which is so handy when your out at work all day, just take a bag out of the freezer that morning and away you go :)

I laugh! This is so like me too. I'm not eating but talk about food pretty much all the time! Watching MasterChef is a given and smelling what is being eaten is a full time occupation!! I'm so glad it's not just me :)

Guilty!!!!!!!

Yep...guilty as charged also!

Me too! I watch come dine with me, masterchef, in fact any cookery programmes. I'm also costantly buying my husband little treats!

yep i have been through this stage week 4 to 8 ish

Guilty too!

Oh very guilty of that, at work I make cakes for the staff and extra roast pots so they can eat them and I just smell them.
Just mde my hubbys lunch....cheese and chorizo on toast lol smelled soooo good and making lasagne for dinner my fav.
Turning into a feeder I think lol bad eh!
x

Not guilty... I run from food, havnt made a meal in over 7 weeks, even forgot where the hob was until I turned it on with the laundry basket...

I thought it was just me, I really enjoy watching master chef and the smell of food, I also enjoy cooking for my partner. It is really strange how it affects u. I never feel like eating any of the stuff either, may be I am scarred for life with Lipotrim, I may never cook for myself again!! that may not be a bad thing though. x

Yep me too, lol. My husband is sick of watching food programmes. Just think tho, by the time you get back onto food, you will have got healthy eating firmly in your family life and it will be easier to stick to. : )

I differ slightly as cant stand watching food programms any more, we used to watch come dine with me every tea time, but now stay well clear.
Maybe it's because I'm a chef I have food all day at work them come home and cook for the family so had enough of looking at it by then.
x

Back