do you ever get the feeling

metrognome

is getting better at it
that things are conspiring against you :eek:
had a pretty bad week last week (not food wise), but blowing car up not being able to walk etc etc,.
silly me thinks new week can only get better ha how stupid, goes to go to work this morning and have a puncture and the spare tyre does not fit now sat waiting for machanic, mkes a bacon sarni only to find the bread is green aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

the crisp and the chocolate are in reach and are looking so tempting i mean they will make me feel better wont they? :(

they might while im eating them but not after and i will feel worse so its into the pineapple i go head first

sorry to moan yet again

you not moaning seems like you having rough time but well done you for not reaching for the chocolate. xx

Cyber hugs coming your way.

Oh dear! Bless you honey! Hope it all picks up for you soon x

Must be something in the water cos my weeks not starting off brilliant. First couldn't take 2 from 150 to record weight loss, then stumped toe on chair OUCH, now I have just come back from shopping to be informed I have my top on back to front. I'm going back to bed lol.

Hope your week gets better and you enjoyed the pineapple. xx

thanks all
quess what the pineapple was all brown, im going back to bed now to

Awwww :( sounds like your day isn't getting much better. Poor you. I have days like that and it just makes me beleive there must be a God! :)

and to cap it all the bowl on my halogen oven now has a big crack in it happened while i was cooking my spuds, i will be glad when the day is over

that things are conspiring against you :eek:
had a pretty bad week last week (not food wise), but blowing car up not being able to walk etc etc,.
silly me thinks new week can only get better ha how stupid, goes to go to work this morning and have a puncture and the spare tyre does not fit now sat waiting for machanic, mkes a bacon sarni only to find the bread is green aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

the crisp and the chocolate are in reach and are looking so tempting i mean they will make me feel better wont they? :(

they might while im eating them but not after and i will feel worse so its into the pineapple i go head first

sorry to moan yet again

Yep!! Over the last 8weeks;
I've been burgled (I disturbed them in middle of the night-such a shock),
Car has broken down, thought I got it fixed then it keeps happening and find out it needs a new key- £200 as I only had 1 key,
Holiday company went bust so waiting to get £ back from that,
My frozen shoulder has came back (think it's cz I can't get to the pilates class any more),

Hmmm think there's more LOL, have had a majorly bad year! Aww well, at least it's not that bad, could be so much worse I suppose. You just gotta pick yourself up and dust yourself off as they say.
I love moaning on here LOL, gives my BFs head peace for a while LMAO.
Things can only get better lol xxx

Back