Do you find doing something in particular speeds up your weight loss?

Hi Ladies. I started SW after two weeks of boring not to mention starvation claorie counting. I lost 3.5 pounds in those two weeks. Then i joined SW and had my first WI on Friday and i lost 2.5 lbs :D I was wondering if any of you noticed a difference to the scales when doing something different? I used to drink 2 litres of water a day and this week have upped it to 3 litres :) Whats your take on exercise does it help you? Thanks x x

Water water water! Lots of superfree food & actually using syns rather than avoiding them. As for exercise I don't see a difference in weight loss if I do and don't exercise. I feel better wen I do tho!x

Exercise for me, specifically running (aka "old lady jog" in my case!! :p) I started the Couch to 5K programme on 11th May, the same day that I re-commenced SW. After 7 weeks, I had to stop the 3 times a week training due to a hip injury and I found my weight loss slowed right down.

Defo drinking loads of water :D

Water is one thing I lack. I drink pepsi max all day. So for this week I am going to only drink pepsi max at meal times and up my water intake. I have just popped 2 bottles in the fridge for tomorrow. Hoping it helps xx

Watermelon & Portobello Mushrooms! - Every Day!

My week on extra calcium I lost 4.5lb! Things like spinach I was eating loads of x

Lots of water, exercise, low syns and lots of super free food :)

In Winter I lost a lot of weight and I put it down to eating soups. Lots of soups (mostly made of superfree). In Spring/Summer I just don't want soup :(

I'm looking forward to cooler September weather when I can soup myself silly and lose loads of weight again (hopefully won't put it all on again post-Christmas like last year!!)

I don't do anything special I just stick to the plan. I weigh/measure all healthy extras every time I keep track of my syns on the sw app and never go over 15 I eat super free with each meal and drink 2 pints of water plus coffees and I go gym once a week and lots if walking and cycling. This week I lost 3.5lb just by sticking to plan but I normally lose 1-2lb.
Only thing I will add is my weight loss has improved since upping my syns and also eating varied lunches rather than the same thing every day

I agree with Princess Pink-following the plan 100% and measuring out everything to make sure I'm not over. It's all those little nibbles that soon add up.

I had a great loss of 4 1/2lbs last week and I ate about 5 packs of cherries throughout the week that I would snack on when I was hungry.

I always have a good week if I eat lots of baked beans and strawberries - not together lol!

I'm also really into bike ridding but I only see 1/2 lb difference in a week of doing lots of cycling to a week of not cycling.

So i think the exercise makes you feel better and pulls all the skin back into place to make you look more toned more than boosting weight loss :)

I read about eating at least 10 super free foods a day, helps with spurring on weightloss. I make fruit salad, with ss fruit, so that counts 3 times a day, but love The way I'm having to rethink the plan to fit them all in. Got some ideas off here too ;-)

Back