Do you find the more you drink

slimsarah

Silver Member
The more weight you lose? xx

Nope not at all for me

It water directly affected weight loss we'd all be upping our intake lol. You'll find basically so long as you drink the recommended 3 litres losses are pretty much the same. Too much can slow things down

Thankyou for the reply. Kinda relieved. Finding it hard to stomach the 3 litres xxx

my fluid intake does not effect my losses either, i only drink 2L a day ( i know they recommend more but i can only drink that amount) my losses are fine, im happy with them.

Not really for me either, when I first started all I drank was water but I'm not a great lover of water! For around 8 weeks now I've been drinking Dr pepper zero and coke zero as and when I please and only really drink water when I run out! I'm not advocating this in anyway it's just what works for me and I'm happy with my losses! x

I only drink about 2ltr of eater plus black coffee and tea. When I did LL they recommended only drinking 2ltr and have stopped recommending people drinking 4+ltr after a women died of drinking too much water on the diet!! Eeeek

I must admit 4 litres seems a heck of a LOT, I struggle to down 2 litres. It's not so much the water but sometimes finding the time for me. I'm starting Monday so i'll spend the weekend giving 4litres a go :cross:

Determined lady, I think I would also struggle to drink 4 lites. I think I'll aim for 2 liters plus my coke zero.. Gonna get 4 bottles of water and put them in the fridge .... Ready for tomorrow :)

I upped my water intake to 4 litres and ended up only loosing 1lb I then droped it back to 2 litres and lost 4lbs, I thin its all what suits your body. 2 litres is all I need for now :)

Back