Do you find yourself using WW less with time?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Jawa79, 10 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Jawa79

Jawa79 Member

I started with SW and then moved to WW (been on WW about 12 weeks). In the last 4/5 weeks I've found myself pointing less and less, but still loosing 1-2 lbs a week(and thats still with having a weekly take-out!).

I think WW has taught me about portions as I still weigh almost everything I eat, and I know if I've had a larger or more fattening than normal meal then I need to make up for it after.

I'm gonna keep my subscription for the moment, but I can see myself actually going it alone soon (scary!). At least I know that WW is there if I don't manage to do as well on my own as I hope.

Is anyone else at this stage, or tried to do it alone before?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rosie_Lee

Rosie_Lee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7.5lb(32.32%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers propoints
    when i try and do it alone i start well but end up gradually putting the weight back on.

hope you fair better than i did, but like you say you can always go back if things go wrong :)

i still track everyday.

4. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    I've been doing ww since June 2010 and got to goal in April this year and still point everything!!!I just don't trust myself,,1 or 2 days i may not point but after that i do as i'd end up trying to cheat and convincing myself that that bit of chicken looks like 4pp worth when really it would be more,,great if you can lose weight and not point but be careful:)

5. dreamings

dreamings Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(15.81%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I think if you have quite a rigid routine, and you know what you eat and how much of it (mostly prepackaged foods) then it can work to an extent. But I think for me I need to at least weigh what I'm having- before you know it that 30g of cereal has become 40 or even 50, and that small slice of cake which you think is around 7pp is getting bigger. But then again it could be that not everyone is as greedy as me!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.