Do you find yourself using WW less with time?

Jawa79

I started with SW and then moved to WW (been on WW about 12 weeks). In the last 4/5 weeks I've found myself pointing less and less, but still loosing 1-2 lbs a week(and thats still with having a weekly take-out!).

I think WW has taught me about portions as I still weigh almost everything I eat, and I know if I've had a larger or more fattening than normal meal then I need to make up for it after.

I'm gonna keep my subscription for the moment, but I can see myself actually going it alone soon (scary!). At least I know that WW is there if I don't manage to do as well on my own as I hope.

Is anyone else at this stage, or tried to do it alone before?

when i try and do it alone i start well but end up gradually putting the weight back on.

hope you fair better than i did, but like you say you can always go back if things go wrong :)

i still track everyday.

I've been doing ww since June 2010 and got to goal in April this year and still point everything!!!I just don't trust myself,,1 or 2 days i may not point but after that i do as i'd end up trying to cheat and convincing myself that that bit of chicken looks like 4pp worth when really it would be more,,great if you can lose weight and not point but be careful:)

I think if you have quite a rigid routine, and you know what you eat and how much of it (mostly prepackaged foods) then it can work to an extent. But I think for me I need to at least weigh what I'm having- before you know it that 30g of cereal has become 40 or even 50, and that small slice of cake which you think is around 7pp is getting bigger. But then again it could be that not everyone is as greedy as me!

Back