Do you go to weight in alone or with a friend?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Buttons, 23 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Buttons

Buttons Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I go with a friend who always loses more weight than me each week. I shouldnt grumble as I am losing, but it makes me feel like perhaps I am not doing 'as well' as her.

I know our bodies all respond differently etc, but just makes you feel abit :(

Abit of friendly competition is cool though, I was just wondering your views.

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Buttons

Buttons Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Bugger, posted this message twice?! How do I delete it??

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. cd121272

cd121272 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done starlight you have magic fingers lol

I weigh in on my own but beleive me I get enough competition on here to last me a lifetime and it is great fun, i'm sure Marie and Starlight will back me up on that one........keep going I am lol.....x

6. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I go to my meetings with my mum and her friend. To be honest it'll all swings and roundabouts really, one week I'll lose the most, then one week I'll lose the least (like this week, grr, lol) but it doesn't really bother me to be honest. So long as I show a loss then I'm pleased!

My main rivals are on here, but it'll just a bit of friendly competition really - it's good for me, hehe.

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Id totally agree with Marie and Clair. I dont go to meetings but since we all have our weigh ins on a Monday, its just like going with someone. Its great to check in and keep tabs on how everyone else is doing AND there is, as you may have noticed, a certain competitive element

8. cd121272

cd121272 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oh Starlight you put that so politely lol

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well *ahem* being a Moderator one does have to try and maintain some kind of standards on these boards. [​IMG]

10. cd121272

cd121272 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Of cause misses I keep forgetting you are a moderator, should watch our step with you really, we will be getting told off lol

11. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi
    I go to meetings on my own but i have got to know people so im ok now at first it was strange

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.