Do you have a special food that....

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
...you swear by eating convinced it aids your weightloss???

for me its oranges/satsumas and raspberries.....i always seem to get much better losses when ive eaten lots of these!!

No don't think so but will def keep on eye on this thread for what works for people - might be able to pick up some tips!! :)

hehe yes i thought it might be interesting to see what works for others!! i have another friend who swears by oranges too!

mine is just lettuce cucumber and peppers! ...i eat them with most my meals :)

Scan bran for me - I know a lot of people don't like it but if I don't eat it I either gain or maintain

hmm, have some oranges on my desk. i have already eaten an apple today, so i will have an orange later and i also have some pineapple.
i think that i may change my breakfast sometimes as i always seem to have the same thing during the week, porridge.
i have tomatoes on toast for breakfast with an egg on top at the weekend which is lush. But will try the lf yoghurt with fruit for brekkie though. i noticed in Tescos that they sell frozen berries, has anyone tried them?

for me i i thinkits fish! one of the consultant once said if it swims it slims i try to eat haddock, cod, tuna atleast 2 - 3 times a week on a red day! which without a doubt goes with veggies and salad! its almost success express!

we have the frozen berries and they are fine.
i personally find them a bit more bitter and couldnt eat them without yogurt though.

My frozen berries always go mushy :(

we have the frozen berries and they are fine.
i personally find them a bit more bitter and couldnt eat them without yogurt though.

when they are frozen i put them in a tub with some sweetner and leave in the fridge to defrost and the sweetner sweetens them! i stir them into yogurt and leave in the fridge again and it flavours the yogurt and you know whats gone in it!

Ah good tip Kissme x

I get my frozen berries out of the freezer about 2 hours before I eat them. Always mix with yog (I like it with FF Activia - vanilla).
I haven't identified any foods that make me lose faster than others, but I do make the most of the superfree :-D

In the early days when I still ate meat I always found that the weeks where I had quorn instead of meat were the ones with bigger losses. I suppose it's evidence of the superfree v free food argument.

i make a sauce type topping for taglitelle and i will have it 3 times a week cause i love it so much and thats in it is veg ( grated carrot celery red pepper courgette red onion and mushrooms) and knorr veg stock granules i find the weeks ive ate this 3 times are the weeks i lose the most and they were also the weeks i excercised the least lol

its so yum im gonna have it tonight :D

Back