• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Do you have a special food that....

lurverick

Now to maintain.....

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
hehe yes i thought it might be interesting to see what works for others!! i have another friend who swears by oranges too!

gemma_

Silver Member
mine is just lettuce cucumber and peppers! ...i eat them with most my meals :)

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
hmm, have some oranges on my desk. i have already eaten an apple today, so i will have an orange later and i also have some pineapple.
i think that i may change my breakfast sometimes as i always seem to have the same thing during the week, porridge.
i have tomatoes on toast for breakfast with an egg on top at the weekend which is lush. But will try the lf yoghurt with fruit for brekkie though. i noticed in Tescos that they sell frozen berries, has anyone tried them?

for me i i thinkits fish! one of the consultant once said if it swims it slims i try to eat haddock, cod, tuna atleast 2 - 3 times a week on a red day! which without a doubt goes with veggies and salad! its almost success express!

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
we have the frozen berries and they are fine.
i personally find them a bit more bitter and couldnt eat them without yogurt though.

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
My frozen berries always go mushy :(

we have the frozen berries and they are fine.
i personally find them a bit more bitter and couldnt eat them without yogurt though.
when they are frozen i put them in a tub with some sweetner and leave in the fridge to defrost and the sweetner sweetens them! i stir them into yogurt and leave in the fridge again and it flavours the yogurt and you know whats gone in it!

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
Ah good tip Kissme x

I get my frozen berries out of the freezer about 2 hours before I eat them. Always mix with yog (I like it with FF Activia - vanilla).
I haven't identified any foods that make me lose faster than others, but I do make the most of the superfree :-D

Circes

Strutting her stuff
In the early days when I still ate meat I always found that the weeks where I had quorn instead of meat were the ones with bigger losses. I suppose it's evidence of the superfree v free food argument.

Wee Doll

Silver Member
i make a sauce type topping for taglitelle and i will have it 3 times a week cause i love it so much and thats in it is veg ( grated carrot celery red pepper courgette red onion and mushrooms) and knorr veg stock granules i find the weeks ive ate this 3 times are the weeks i lose the most and they were also the weeks i excercised the least lol

its so yum im gonna have it tonight :D