Do you have a vision........

waterford

Just wondering if everyone has a something they try to visualise the help keep them focused.

For me I want to be a lot thinner when I go skiing next year and want to be able to wear this jacket comfortably in a size 14.

29603.JPG

Last edited:
wow, that's a nice jacket. :)
I want to be toned for summer in roughly about five months, so when it's cold and miserable and i'm feeling hungry; I just think of those summer days to come! :D

This dress, I want for the work's Christmas Party at the end of 2011!

453f1c21b484515c4ff813e3288c0049.jpg

(in pirate print too!)

oh i love that dress!!!where's it from??
i just want to be able to wear nice clothes,,no occasion:)

My motivation is to get into a pair of jeans I bought for my hen weekend 5 years ago. Would love to be able to finally wear them!

Also I have a voucher for a photoshoot, so once the weight has gone I will be able to get a photo of me slim :)

I have many visions:

My 40th Birthday in May (I dont want to be fat and forty!)
My summer holidays and looking ok in a bikini
My first skiing holiday - to be fit and fab

Waterford, any recommendations for ski resorts to suit beginners, families (kids 4 & 9).

Waterford, any recommendations for ski resorts to suit beginners, families (kids 4 & 9).

For the last 3 years we have gone to the same resort, it is in Austria, about 2 hours drive from Munich which we fly into or half an hour from Salzburg.

Fab, small resort that the locals love, very reasonably price, we have 4 kids and the 6 of us can eat out for 60e max,

The resort is called Lofer and we stay in a fab B&B/Apartment owned by a girl from Yorkshire called Haus Patricia.

Lofer is a great place to learn how to ski.

My goal is to fit into this size 12 wedding dress!!! I have until September to do it!

Back