Do you have before pics for inspiration?

just wanted to jump in and say i agree with others your really attractive in your photos.

lot of ladies would give there left arm up to look like you do ;)

so when you get to the weight you want to there will be no stopping you girl.

:D

I have a picture of me from 1996 that I keep on my Facebook and I'm looking so young, skinny and happy and that gives me inspiration to keep going and get back to that happy girl/woman now :)

mine are in my album including pic i hate

I have a copy of my before/during photos i carry with me for motivation. I've tried to ensure that every major milestone i've hit has a photo - just so i can see how far i've come.

They are also there with me at all times - as a last line of defence if i ever feel myself loosing control big time - i can look at the before pic and say - "i'm never going back there".

Thankfully - i've never had to use that

You've inspired me - I've taken the plunge and I have NEVER posted pictures of my full body anywhere before - infact I was lucky to find any. I'm not feeling great about it but I think it will be good for me to put them there and maybe take a picture each month to share with you guys xxx

I've put up a few at my all time heaviest. It's really hard to find them as I always dodge the camera. I don't mind those being up there to remind me of what I'm not going back to. Problem is, I need to update with a 'during' pic and can't bear to have my picture taken.

Oh ladies & gent ;), I think you are all incredibly brave & extreamly motivated to add your pics on. I have just had a nose through a couple of albums & although don't know any of you personally, actually feel proud of you for what you have done! (hope that makes sence!!)

I wish you all every sucsess with your SW Journey, & look forward to seeing your pics as they are updated x

Back