do you have to eat a portion of A and B

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by utternutta, 29 November 2010 Social URL.

1. utternutta

utternutta Full Member

when on the SW extra easy? I dont have milk or cheese but trying hard to eat the cheese every day as one of the extra A....... any other ideas welcome... thankyou xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    The healthy extra A is there for the calcium and fat content. You need calcium in your diet for your bones - to try to avoid the risk of osteoporosis, among other things And you need some fat because there are vitamins which are fat-soluble.

If you don't like milk or cheese, then you need to look for other sources of these two things. I would suggest that you talk to your consultant - he or she will know, or could find out, what is the best thing for you to do.

Last edited: 30 November 2010
  4. ColJack

ColJack Gold Member

Start Weight:
    33st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    13st8.5lb(40.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    "she will know...." ?

not to be picky, but unless you know for a fact that the OP's consultant is female, then isn't that a rather sexist view?
    My consultant is a guy, as are many others I suspect..
    The mag is just as sexist, the adverts are aimed at women, as are the articles and leaflets...
    Sorry for the rant but as a bloke I hate that body image issues are seen by most as problem for only half the species....

5. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I see your point. Sorry. If you take a look above you will see I have edited my post, and I will be more careful in future.

6. ColJack

ColJack Gold Member

Start Weight:
    33st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    13st8.5lb(40.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I didn't mean to have a go... I was in a bit of a mood last night for some reason.. Sorry..

7. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    You were quite right!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.