HexA Do you have to use it?

Hi all I'm fairly new to Sw I'm determined however to give it my best shot. I'm not a fan of milk and drink tea and coffee black. Although I love cheese I just quite often don't get round to including it in my food. I don't want to eat it for the sake of it. Will it affect my loss if I don't use it often? I eat plenty of yoghurt natural for sauces and such so getting calcium but can yoghurt be hex a?

Hi Hanzhas3boys, there are not a lot of options for our Hex A's (I don't have a problem using mine every day, I love cheese and milk :rolleyes:). Unfortunately yogurt does not count asa Hex A.

Have you tried the flavoured milk? For example Waitrose Essential Strawberry Flavoured Milk, chilled (175ml), Tesco Strawberry Flavoured Milk, chilled (200ml), Arla Chocolate Milk, 50% Less Sugar (220ml bottle), Asda Coconut Milk Drink, chilled (300ml), Asda Banana Flavoured Milk, chilled (175ml) etc, are all Hex A's as well and might be nice as a little "treat"?

I don't think it will be a big problem if you don't have your Hex A on occasion though. You are right saying you don't want to eat it for the sake of it. As long as your calcium intake is sufficient from other sources you should be fine :)

Thanks so much that's really kind of you to reply. I hadn't thought of flavoured milk actually I quite like it on occasion iv got an old book from last year but I need to get back to group to get access online etc I remember the basics pretty much but it's annoying not having a syn calculate for everything accuracy is important I think Thanks again xx

You could always make some shakes/smoothies, I love banana and peanut butter, but you could just add fruit for a syn free snack?!!

If u don't get enough calcium in your duet out can affect your health and weight loss but if you are getting enough calcium from other source's you may be OK

Back