Do you have to use parchmant paper when making crisps?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bigmama2littlemama, 1 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

I plan to make these crisps, but have no parchment paper or anything else like it.

Can I just put them on a plate?

bm2lm xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    some people swear by the paper but others say sticking it straight on a plate and nuking them works just as well.

i would like to give u a magic recipe but mine always turn out awful lol.

it did go much better when i used sparkling water instead of still water as suggested in another thread.

if u like truffles, try the recipe i got from another thread too...

get a choc or mint choc pack and put in 2 or 3 tablespoons of hot water and stir so that its a thick paste. put it on a small plate in little blobs and stick straight in the freezer for 40 minutes.

it goes all hard choccy outside with a smoother choc inside. YUM! (and i dont even like chocolate usually!!)

4. SD1722

SD1722 Sue

Cambridge Diet
    Hi bm2lm, you do not have to use parchment paper. I tried it once and the crisps stuck to the back and wouldn't come off. The best thing to use is a normal sized dinner plate.

Good luck x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.