Do you intuitively know your weight?

Lausanne

I can if I think I can.
Just wondering if I'm the only one. Being on holiday I had no access to a scales and then last week I spotted one in a pharmacy and before I stepped on I just knew the weight I'd be. Does anyone else experience this?

I have a pretty good idea - which was one of the reasons I avoided scales for so long. I didn't want to see my weight in figures. No escaping the scales now though.....every morning, same time, same place, same regime. This morning they were not my friend! - no loss shown. Ah well, as they say slowly slowly catchey monkey.....

Tessa

I know what you mean! I think it is a sign of being very intune with your body.

I have a pretty good idea - which was one of the reasons I avoided scales for so long. I didn't want to see my weight in figures. No escaping the scales now though.....every morning, same time, same place, same regime. This morning they were not my friend! - no loss shown. Ah well, as they say slowly slowly catchey monkey.....

Tessa

I'm just like you Tessa, I'll know the weight is creeping up and will avoid the scales until it's out of hand. Well, no more! A weekly date will be kept with the scales for the rest of my life. :) Xx

I know what you mean! I think it is a sign of being very intune with your body.

I always feel virtuous when dieting, stmc, and like to spot all sorts of changes in my shape - currently am enjoying the slow reapperance of collar bones! :) Xx

I usually have a vague idea. But I seem to always underestimate rather than overestimate... isn't often that I step on the scales and I am actually under what I thought I might be. Unfortunately.

Ha ha, I tend to overestimate in the hopes I'll get a pleasant surprise. Oh, the little things that keep us going! :) Xx

Back