Do you know anyone from here in real life?

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I know some of you are friends, just being nosey really.

I've meet/know Lisamac30 but she doesn't do SW.

So who are you friends with??

i know Claireybella in real life and have done since 1993! and I know Mrs Mitch who i went to school with until 1995 and am now back in touch with!

i know Claireybella in real life and have done since 1993! and I know Mrs Mitch who i went to school with until 1995 and am now back in touch with!

Lovely, how do you know Claireybella? You've known each other ages....by the way I love your e-ring XX

I know MadameLaMinx in real life, she introduced me to SW and this forum :) I was staying at her house just the other week!

I don't think I know anyone from here, it's a bit difficult to know for certain with usernames though!

xxx

I haven't met anyone yet but I hope too.

On my next visit to Wales I would love to meet up with Louisedan. I am sure it will happen.

Get the kettle on Louise.

There are quite a few people on here I would love to meet. It would be good if you started arranging meets again.

On my little site we have had two meetings. The first in London. 16 of us made it from as far away as S.A. and America. We have all become friends.

Last year the American girls and one of the Brit.' ones came here to Spain and we had a ball. A week here, we rented a beach front apartment and then a week of culture, history and good food and drink in Barcelona.

This year some of us are hoping to meet in New York.

Some of these girls have become my closest real life friends.

As far as I know I dont know anyone on here, but there are a few who have been great support (Ellebear) and I am really grateful for that. I havent even come across anyone else on here that comes from Essex so far!
Arranging a meet would be brilliant I so think we should do it!

I met Lovely Laura when she came to class when she was on holiday. And she is lovely!

Judi got in before me! What a surprise it was too. Just as well you were friendly enough to come and talk to me or we would never had known. I think your class and C are great but it would be a long drive every week.:D

I met up with one person I met on here just this week :D

Didn't know her before, but I know her now! Had a lovely morning/afernoon with her in town.

Would like to meet a few more actually :D

Back