Do you limit cals???

Deezer

Gold Member
Or you just totally trust the eating paleo not to overeat!!

I have been targetting about 1600..... and was chatting to my crossfit trainer who thinks I should possibly up my cals a bit more....

But I'm scared!!! Lol....

X

Lol... I'm a bit like that!!! I need to up my good fats I think!!! To reach my cals....

I need to re-try avacado!!! I'm convinced I dont like em.... But can't remember when I tried em!!! Lol...

I'd definietly up your cals.. Cross fit is quite intense isn't it ? My trainer told me I need to eat at least 1800 when I work out (I do a lot of running & heavy weights... well I did trying to get back to the gym ;) ) It is hard... but Paleo is so good for it.. fatty (but good) salmon is brilliant on a workout day.. cooking fats olive & coconut oils.. nuts! Bacon & gluten free sausages.. etc etc you'll be able to get there! :)

Or you just totally trust the eating paleo not to overeat!!

I have been targetting about 1600..... and was chatting to my crossfit trainer who thinks I should possibly up my cals a bit more....

But I'm scared!!! Lol....

X

I don't watch my calories either. During the week for breakfast I tend to have 2 poached eggs, 1 slice of bacon and natural yoghurt, or at the weekend when I'm doing my intermittent fast I will have 2 poached eggs, kale, 2 slices of bacon, and 2 black farmer sausages. Lunch and dinner is some sort of meat and veg/salad.

I watch my calories on and off, but eat between 1800-2200 when I do watch (i generally eat too little, 1600ish, then end up bingeing on non paleo stuff which is when I go back to calorie counting, to keep my cals up rather than down! )

I work out for 45-60 mins six times a week, generally 3 resistance and 3 cardio workouts. So my bmr comes out about 1400, plus a little for daily activity, say 1650, then I burn about 400-500 in exercise. I like the calculators that work out bmr based on lean body mass. Try

http://www.coachcalorie.com/how-to-lose-10-pounds-in-a-month/

Or

http://www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/bmr/

I dont have a choice!! Lol.... My crossfit trainer has eyes in the back of his head!!! Lol....

Thanks!!! X

Back