Do you measure your inches

RuthG

Gold Member
I started off the year doing slimming world and exercise, I was measuring my inches every 2 weeks. I've not measured for a while, and I thought I'd just check, I've lost 17 inches!

Do you measure you r inches

My consultant does mine every week too, although I wish she wouldn't! I don't think a week is long enough for a true change in the measurements and sometimes they go up as well as down, which is a bit disheartening. I think once a month, or after every stone, would be more accurate.

My consultant doesn't measure me. Goodness me she wouldnt have time. Surprised she has time to weigh me she is in and out sooooooo quickly. I don't even have a record of my weight. Just got to remember. I know she is affy nice but after reading so many posts on here Im starting to think she ain't such a good consultant. What to do?

Hissymissy get yourself a new consultant! You should have a purple weight record card that records your weight, BMI and measurements. You should keep it between weigh ins and she should fill it in each time. I go to my consultants house and I'm usually there 20-30 minutes depending on how I feel, what I need to talk about diet wise and what we randomly end up chatting about. I never feel rushed, in fact sometimes I feel like she's keeping me longer than I really need.

The money you pay for your products isn't just for your products, it's for the overall Cambridge service. And it sounds like you're not getting much service at all! Have a read of this info Cambridge Weight Plan: What to expect from your Cambridge Consultant

Laura x

O my! Think Im getting ripped off. Thought she was being nice by saying I can text her anytime. Doh! How stupid do I feel.

I keep forgetting my name doesn't show on the minimins app. Its Shirley.

Thanks for ur help. I'll go reason the link now.

Shirls x

My consultant measure me every time too though I only look at the much loss if I haven't had a big weight loss. I am usually with her about 30 to 40 minutes, she is really really good! She has come to me once rather than me going to her and she was still here a good half hour :)

In between I can message her on facebook any time and she usually replies pretty much instantly. If I dont message her she always messages me to see how its going. She is away in Turkey on hols for 2 weeks but has even messages me from there!

She is quite a drive away from me but well worth it:)

I probably spend about 15-20 mins with mine, but that suits me. I spend longer when I need to and shorter when I just need to run in! I text her or talk to her on facebook if i need to xx

I measure myself regularly as I love to sew my own clothes! One of the main reasons for my ENOUGH ALREADY! I have to start getting smaller is that I used some old measurements that I'd written in my notebook and when I tried on the dress is wouldn't do up!!! :(:eek:!

HissyMissy, it pays to shop around and you need to have confidence in your counsellor. Mine said that there's one in my area who says in her ad on the "Find a CD cllr" site about her experiences with CD but in fact she'd only did CD to lose half a stone so she could set herself up as a registered cllr : more about the money, that one, I think!!
Mine is great, we have a good rapport and she texts me most days to see if I'm ok : each weekly weigh-in lasts about 30 minutes and I never feel rushed or pushed into buying products.

Back