Do you point spices?

MaybeImAmazed

I've only just realised spices have points.

I'm not talking about packets of colman's but say stuff I would put into a curry, like turmeric, and chilli powder and paprika etc.

I just wondered whether people point spices and whether it would really make that much difference to weight loss?

Our leader adviced that if you are using alot of spices point it, but she did say 1 pp for anything over 1tbsp PER spice, so you'd have to use 1 tbsp of EACH spice to pp it. So in short no don't bother lol

I have never pointed spices or stock and it hasn't stopped me getting to target :)

Thanks Mrsmlc. You've actually gone from the weight I am now, to the weight I wanna be. Any top tips? It's good to hear as so many people tell them they give up on WW before they reach target.

Yip eat all your dailies and all your weeklies. Take a few weekends off, and get straight back into it. And get it in your head its a lifestyle change and not a diet. Ohh and also try not to use too many pp on rubbish, eat as much real food as poss, fruit and veg add great bulk and keep you full up where as a bag of chrisps don't hehe...but don't cut all them things out either. I have a diary if you wanna nosy, the link is in my signature. Good luck you can do it x

If I was using a lot of spices I'd probs just put down 2 or something just in case

Back