Do you run...with big boobs!!!!

claddagh

I have never ran, could never do it!!
I dont know what it is but I die on my as* when I try. I used to be a dancer, I had an accident that forced me to quit and the days where I thought I was naturally slim went out the window and BAM I piled weight on :mad::mad: my own stupid fault.

I am finally doing something about it all, and I would love to get some body magic in, running is something I would like to try, my boobs are bloody huge though :(:( and finding a sport bra is really hard.... I was always big busted but with the weight gain they are ridiculous :cry::eek:

So after that rant I have two questions, one, where would I get a really good sports bra to strap the bad boys down and that wont snap and take my eye out, and second, any tips on learning to run (as weird as that sounds)..? thanks you ladies :)

I'm a big girl but I'm not a runner at all. I'm planning on doing the couch to 5k which will build up to being able to run rather than just head straight into it.

Bras I dont know, maybe sports company online??

I too have whoppers (hence the profile pic). I don't run (yet, it's something I want to try eventually) but I do go to keep fit classes and do DVDs at home and I have to wear sports bras else I just can't shake my booty enough to burn calories.

Like Dietninja says, try Bravissimo. I got mine from there and it's brilliant.

Thanks a million ladies I will have a look for a good heavy duty bra. And im going to see if I can give the couch to 5k a go. Ceebee :8855:

I have fairly average boobs but by golly do they move when I run (maybe because I'm short? I don't know) but I sometimes wear two sports bras. It really straps them down! :p

Another vote for Shock absorber  xx held them firmly in place ;-) x

Yet another vote - was so sceptical about spending all that money (over £30) but I am so, so glad I did - they really make such a huge difference and you feel more 'sporty' from the moment you put them on...well worth the money.

I got my sports bra from Primark of all places, it was one of their shock absorber ones and I love it! Keeps the girls where they are!

I got my sports bra from Primark of all places, it was one of their shock absorber ones and I love it! Keeps the girls where they are!

Lol! Thanks for the tip! Apparently they do a figure of 8 movement when you run which is why it's so damaging not to have good support!

I only run on the treadmill and I wear a bra and 2 sports bras otherwise I will come out with 2 black eyes xx

This made me giggle, I have the same issues (roll over in bed and lie on one is the worst experience EVER). Anywho, I downloaded Couch to 5k app, done the first one on Friday and my goodness I felt it - took the dog with me to look a little less silly but it went pretty well - not easy but I didn't expect it to be!

Back