Do you shop as you hit each size or as you see things? Do you have a stash for goal?

Thats why eBay is sooo good!
some of the stuff I bought was 99p!! BARGAIN!

It's the good thing about being a student, means I'm around during the day during the week when less people are so I've been able to snag a few bargains! Have just had to buy an external hard drive, pay for a university trip, pay for train tickets and car insurance for doing interviews for my dissertation, buy university books, pay rent and a month of CD and still have some bills to pay... I'm all cashed out for a while now! I need a job!

yeah it all adds up...
my course is really expensive, I use alot of materials..
My job pays really well, and its only weekends.. but I do miss out on the 'friday feeling' and going out etc on weekends... boooo!
still cant have it all!

AlyB -- what do you do?

I was about to ask the same thing! Do you work in a prison? Or have I made that up?!

I really need a job. I've got an interview on Weds that I hope I'll get. In a way I have no reason not to, I'm experienced enough for the job, I can get a great reference from my job over the summer where I did the same thing. But he might decide he doesn't like me, so we'll see. I think I'm the only person he's seeing. He hasn't advertised, I just happened to send him my CV and he called saying as it happened he needs someone. So hopefully. I don't know what hours it would be, but hopefully it'll be a flexible one where I can do more when I'm able to. I can probably balance two days a week I think. So I'm crossing my fingers, toes, eyes and intestines for this one!

Good luck with the job interview! I'm also a student. I have a stash of things that I will wear when I'm thinner - I went to a next clearance that was closing down with everything reduced to £2 so bought 7 pairs of trousers and a couple of jackets in smaller sizes. I also have a look on ebay every so often. I love the orange skirt.

I got my first ever pair of River Island trousers today, reduced to a fiver in size 18, they won't even go over my arse yet but hopefully they will soon. I have a couple of pair of smaller trousers that I brought in the sales that I am also looking forard to getting into.

Hi Falafel -- What a great deal. I love that shop -- but the prices make me chringe.

MM

I have clothing down until 10-12 but past that until I hit my goal I'm going to buy used clothing (as much as I can) until I hit the goal and I'm also saving like no ones business for goal clothing.

well i hit ebay after your post caroline. ive now won a pair of jeans, a skirt, a dress, cardigan, hoodie and 3 tops!, lol

Back