Do you spend most of your Syns adding extras to meals or snacks/wine?

McNaughty

Am trying to cut down on the amount of wine I drink at the weekends and also just eat much healthier in general so I am going to try to use my weekly syns to add extras to meals, like oil, avocado, nuts & seeds etc?

Just wondered what people spend their syns on mostly.

Most of mine go on mayo, ketchup, things like that. I usually have a bag of crisps as a treat in the evenings too.

During the week I usually use my syns in my meals, such as gravy/salad cream, but on a weekend I usually spend them on wine or chocolate! That way I still feel like I'm having a treat on weekends.

I have maybe 1or2 syns on sauces like ketchup or mayo & save the rest for treats or something like a bread roll/scan bran if not used for hexB or extra cheese, not always for stuff like chocolate etc

I always have a bottle of wine over the weekend so once I've deducted that from my syns, I use the rest for mayo, chilli sauce, hot choc, pesto, extra cheese etc. I very rarely use my syns for crisps or choc.

It depends on the day, I tend to use it on Ketchup or low fat salad dressing. I also like to have a meringue nest in the evenings sometime and fill it with yoghurt & fruit.

From time to time, when I fancy something sweet, I have a Mr Kipling lemon slice for 6.5 sys :D

I use mine for a small 3 Syn chocolate bar, hot chocolate in the evenings then sauces/ dressings....think I also need to use my Syns more wisely and cut out the chocolate!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back